segunda-feira, agosto 08, 2011

The Very Best Of Stevie Wonder - Stevie Wonder (Repostagem)



Essa é uma repostagem quase que obrigatória.
Nessa coletânea encontram-se praticamente todos os sucessos do gênio Stevie Wonder. Para apreciadores da boa música, verdadeiro presente. Toma!

The Very Best Of Stevie Wonder - Stevie Wonder (1999) 

CD 1


1. Free
2. Blowin In The Wind 
3. A Place In The Sun
 
4. I Dont Know Why

5. Boogie On Reggae Woman
6. Higher Ground 
7. I Aint Gonna Stand For It
8. Fingertips Part 2 
9. Heaven Help Us All
 
10. Pastime Paradise
 
11. You Havent Done Nothin
 
12. Send One Your Love
 
13. That Girl
 
14. We Can Work It Out
 
15. If You Really Love Me

16. Overjoyed 
17. For Your Love 

18. Stay Gold
 
19. Another Star
 
20. As


CD 2 

1. Isn't She Lovely

2. Uptight (Everythings Alright) 
3. I Was Made To Love Her 

4. For Once In My Life 

5. My Cherie Amour
 
6. Yester Me Yester You Yesterday
 
7. Never Had A Dream Come True

8. Signed Sealed Delivered Im Yours
9. Superstition
10. Living For The City 
11. I Wish
 
12. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
 
13. Sir Duke
14. Master Blaster (Jammin) 
15. Happy Birthday
 
16. Ebony And Ivory
 
17. I Just Called To Say I Love You

18. Part Time Lover 
19. Kiss Lonely Good Bye
 
20. Redemption Song 




Para baixar clique: PenseaRespeito

Nenhum comentário: