segunda-feira, dezembro 17, 2012

Black Radio Recovered The Remix EP - Robert Glasper Experiment



Para deleite dos apreciadores, posto aqui o EP Remix da pérola Black Radio.


 Black Radio Recovered The Remix EP - Robert Glasper Experiment (2012)

1. Afro Blue (9th Wonder's Blue Light Basement Remix) feat. Erykah Badu and Phonte
2. Black Radio (feat. yasiin bey) Pete Rock Remix
3. The Consequences Of Jealousy (feat. Meshell Ndegeocello) Georgia Anne Muldrow's Sassy Geemix
4. Twice (Questlove's Twice Baked Remix) feat. Solange Knowles & The Roots
5. Letter to Hermione (Robert Glasper and Jewels Remix) feat. Bilal & Black Milk
6. Dillalude

Para baixar clique: PenseaRespeito


Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from
some of the information you present here. Please
let me know if this okay with you. Regards!

Here is my web site: buying a car
my website > buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car